Long Island wine lovers can pick up a Long Island Wine Country Passport FOR FREE
- now available at any participating winery listed below.
First you must activate your Passport at liwines.com/passport/.
Next you visit at least 10 of the participating wineries between March 31 and June 1
to receive a complimentary tasting of a featured wine with your purchase of any in-house tasting.
Have your Passport stamped at the winery by purchasing a minimum of 1 bottle of their featured wine.
Get all 10 stamps on your Passport and you will receive:
- 2 admission tickets for the price of 1 to the 2012 Taste of Summer event at the
Fairgrounds "Barn" in Old Bethpage Village on June 2nd; buy 1 General Admission ($75)
or VIP ($100) ticket and get the second ticket free.
- a chance to win great prizes including fantastic East End Experience packages and much more.
- the experience of new wineries and new wines.
Once you have 10 stamps from 10 different wineries:
- turn in your fully-stamped Passport at any participating winery by June 1, 2012, OR
- mail it to the LIWC before May 28th, 2012, OR
- BETTER YET, bring your completed Passport with you to the 2012 Taste of Summer event in Old Bethpage Village on June 2, 2012.
We look forward to seeing you in wine country this Spring and Summer.
For further information on Long Island Wine Country, please call 631 722 2220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org