August 19, 2015
Tasting Room Position Available at Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard
Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard in Peconic is searching for a full time and/or part time candidate to work in our Tasting Room. Candidates must be 21 years of age, professional, articulate and service-oriented. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Must be able to work weekends and holiday weekends
- Experience in a hospitality related environment; wine, restaurant and/or hotel preferred
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Remain professionally poised and positive while under pressure
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to attend mandatory staff trainings and monthly staff meetings
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing first rate service and accurate information to customers and B&B guests
- Processing cash and credit card transactions
- Maintaining a clean bar and Tasting Room
- Work together with tasting room staff
- Daily task lists
- Learn about our wines, philosophy, and POS system
Please email your resume and include a cover letter detailing your customer service experience and leadership qualities to Lisa Sannino at email@example.com.