Channing Daughters Winery
Channing Daughters Winery prides itself on artisanal experimentation. The foremost commitment at Channing Daughters is the care of the grapevines and the quality of wine in the bottle. From intense and careful culture of their vines to the hand-picking of all grapes, gentle whole cluster-pressing of white grapes, stomping by foot with punch down by hand of red grapes, and gravity bottling, their methods remain traditional and artisanal. Channing Daughters produces wines within all three Long Island AVAs and specializes in white varietals and blends. The winery is located in Bridgehampton and is situated on 28 acres of grapes, some of which date back to 1982. Approximately 55% of estate grapes are currently used in the winemaking, while the other 45% is sourced from special sites and special people on the North Fork. The important partnership between Channing Daughters and viticulturist Steve Mudd enables access to North Fork vineyards dating back to 1975. Channing Daughters relishes the joys of agriculture, science and art that collectively go into winemaking. Channing Daughters Winery is interested in continually pushing the boundaries of what is possible in their vineyards, their cellar and their region.
Share

1927 Scuttlehole Road
P.O. Box 2202
Bridgehampton, NY 11932

Phone: 631-537-7224
Fax: 631-537-7243
Website: www.channingdaughters.com
Email: info@channingdaughters.com

Tastings: May-September: 7 days, 11-5; October-April, Thursday-Monday, 11-5.
PLEASE NOTE: Groups of more than 6 people must have an appointment.

Tours: No
Events: No
Weddings: No
Wine Club: Yes
Closed: Wednesdays, October-April; Christmas Day, Easter Sunday & Thanksgiving
Sales Contact: Christopher Tracy, 631-537-7224