2012 Long Island Wine Country Spring Passport Promotion
Beginning March 31 and continuing through June 2, Long Island wine lovers can pick up a Long Island Wine Country Passport FOR FREE at any participating winery listed below.
Visit at least 10 of the participating wineries to receive a complimentary tasting of a featured wine with your purchase of any in-house tasting. Have your Passport stamped at the winery by purchasing a minimum of 1 bottle of their featured wine.
Get all 10 stamps on your Passport and you will receive:
- 2 admission tickets for the price of 1 to the 2012 Taste of Summer event at the Fairgrounds “Barn” in
Old Bethpage Village on June 2nd; buy 1 General Admission ($75) or VIP ($100) ticket and get the
second ticket free.
- a chance to win great prizes including fantastic East End Experience packages and much more.
- the experience of new wineries and new wines.
To be eligible for Passport rewards, you, must ACTIVATE your Passport
Anthony Nappa (Winemakers Studio)
Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard
Castello di Borghese Vineyard & Winery
Comtesse Therese Winery & Bistro
Corey Creek Vineyards
Duck Walk Vineyards North
Duck Walk Vineyards South
Empire State Cellars
Gramercy Vineyards (Empire State Cellars)
Harbes Family Farm & Winery
Lieb Family Cellars
Macari Vineyards & Winery
Martha Clara Vineyards
Old Field Vineyards
Peconic Bay Winery
Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard
Sherwood House Vineyards
Shinn Estate Vineyards
Suhru (Winemakers Studio)
T'Jara (Winemakers Studio)
Waters Crest Winery
Wolffer Estate Vineyard
Once you have 10 stamps from 10 different wineries:
- TURN IN your fully-stamped Passport at any participating winery by June 1, 2012, OR
- MAIL IT to the LIWC before May 28th, 2012., OR
- BETTER YET, bring your completed/activated Passport with you to the 2012 Taste of Summer event in Old Bethpage Village on June 2, 2012.
To find out more about Long Island Wine Country's "A Taste of Summer" event or to purchase tickets, click here
For general information about our region and events, please call 631 722 2220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org