November 20, 2016
Vine Time - The North Fork's
Ultimate Food and Wine Getaway
New!!! 2016 Dates
Jan 15-17, 2016, Feb 26-28, 2016, Mar 18-20, 2016, Apr 15-17, 2016, May 13-15, 2016, June 17-19, 2016, July 20-22, 2016*, Aug 24-26, 2016*, Sept 23-25, 2016*, Oct 28-30, 2016, Nov 18-20, 2016
As featured in Wine Enthusiast Magazine, New York Daily News, Newsday, Edible East End, VOX, The Wine Press, Distinction, HGTV, WPIX television "Toni On..." and currently in Edible Manhattan and featured as one of Boston Magazine's 52 Weekend Getaways.
Vine Time is...
•A two night stay in a premium room at one of our beautiful NOFO B&Bs or inns (Cedar House on Sound B&B, Fordham House B&B, The Morning Glory B&B and The Stirling House)
•A delicious gourmet full breakfast served each morning
• Two Dinners for Two at a choice of our finest North Fork area restaurants, including Noah's, North Fork Table, Jamesport Manor Inn, The Frisky Oyster, The Blue Canoe, Jedediah Hawkins Inn, Vine Street Cafe, First and South and others.
• An all day tour of our finest Long Island Wine Country wineries and vineyards - spend a day in the vines. The nicest and most knowledgeable winery owners and winemakers you’ll ever meet will share their wine making expertise. Participating wineries may include The Old Field Vineyard, Water’s Crest Winery, Sherwood House Winery , Shinn Vineyard, Diliberto's Winery, Sparkling Pointe among other select wineries. Sometimes it's a winemaker's vineyard walk, sometimes a stop at a local farmstand, sometimes a barrel tasting, and sometimes there's a jazz ensemble playing. It changes according to the season...And it's always FUN!
• A full day of transportation for the winery tour in a small luxury van.
• Wine tastings are included at each winery.
• A delicious, gourmet lunch of your choice at one of the wineries (with a glass of wine, of course).
• Surprises along the way!
Our Vine Time B&B Partners can also customize the perfect getaway to help you celebrate that special anniversary, birthday or whatever you are celebrating. Contact any of our fine B&Bs and the innkeepers will ensure you have the perfect stay here in Wine Country.
A "Vine Time for two Gift certificate" makes the perfect gift!
Click here to link to the New York Daily News travel section cover story about VineTime